Business Relocation sounds exciting but the process comes with a string of obstacles for businesses. Moving furniture, setting up your new location and going through so many checklists, and to-do lists can be time-consuming and stressful. The business will be anxious about getting their bonds back and getting back to business. Landlords and property manager would need the premises sparkling clean in order to show it to the prospective tenants.
Our several successful projects have developed a confidence and established us as a trusted cleaning service provider. At Best in Oz Cleaning Services, we strictly follow the client’s requirements and cleaning standards in order to deliver the best result. From removal of your rubbish to all cleaning requirements, we will assist you through the process.
If you are vacating your business premises in Sydney please contact us @ (02) 8958 3636, text us on 0450 115 306 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get an obligation free quote.
Reasons to choose our commercial end of lease cleaning Service in Sydney:
- Free quote through phone, email, text or onsite quote
- Excellent customer service
- Experienced and well-equipped team
- Flexible schedule
- No hidden charges or unexpected surprises
- Tailored packages
- Tax invoice after completion
Our Commercial end of lease cleaning package will be beneficial for
Property owners, if you wish your vacant property to rent out to commercial tenants. With our experience in this field, we will make sure that the prospective tenant’s positive perspective towards the place.
Property managers, if your work area includes managing the place for business. We will work with your guidelines ensuring that we save your time and effort of doing a repeated inspection and follow-ups.
Commercial tenants, if you are planning to relocate to newer location due to business expansion or downsizing business. We will not only take your cleaning responsibility but also ensure to get the bond back.
Scope of work
Like our end of tenancy cleaning Sydney package for the residency, our entire quotes are tailored to suit the nature of the premises and your requirements. Our service will mainly cover the following specification:
- Rubbish Removal– All rubbish, including white-goods, broken furniture is collected and disposed of, accordingly.
- Kitchen– All appliances and cupboards will be deep-cleaned, both inside and out. Deep cleaning of all fixtures; de-scale any tiled areas; all ledges, framework, wainscoting wiped and sanitized.
- Walls– Walls will be dusted and cobwebs removed and spot cleaned.
- Carpeted floors– carpeted floors will be vacuumed and steam cleaned (Upon Request, Additional charges applies)
- Hard floors– Hard floors will be vacuumed, scrubbed, sanitized and mopped where applicable
- Bathrooms– Tiled areas will be de-limed, deep clean of all toilets sinks; baths and showers will be scrubbed, sanitized. All mirrors, shower screen, and any steel fixtures will be scrubbed and polished.
- Boardrooms/offices– internal windows and mirrors will be washed. Deep cleaning of all cupboards and wardrobes. All fixtures, framework, ledges, and sills wiped and sanitized.
- Hallways and Entranceways– internal windows and mirrors will be washed. Deep cleaning of all cupboards and wardrobes. All fixtures, framework, ledges, and sills wiped and sanitized.
- Windows–All windows washed including Sliding doors. Rails cleaned including tracks.
- Light Fixtures – Cover cleaned inside and out. Dead Light globes, fire alarms replaced upon request(Extra Charges Applicable)
- Car Space / Garage– Cobwebs removed, swept and oil spills mopped.
- Outdoor spaces– Swept, mopped or high pressure cleaned as required.
Looking for more?
We cater for all types of commercial and residential services. Our comprehensive cleaning services Sydney covers:
- Window cleaning
- Regular Commercial cleaning
- Bond cleaning
- High-pressure cleaning,
- Carpet steam cleaning,
- Strip and seal
- End of lease cleaning in Sydney and other parts of NSW
Remember! Don’t be anxious about your cleaning requirements.
Call (02) 8958 3636, text 0450115306 or email email@example.com